Assistant to the Editor
The Assistant to the Editor is responsible for providing support at all stages of the publication process for books and other learning materials. He/she helps in facilitating, monitoring, and collaborating with the assigned Editorial-Production team as it delivers departmental and organizational objectives.
- Assists in coordinating with authors, coordinators, outsource persons (editors, evaluators, layout artists, illustrators, etc.), and other external and internal customers to keep with the production timetable
- Monitors files, documents, manuscripts, and other pertinent materials to ensure smooth workflow
- Assists in executing some editorial-production processes to hasten production
- Acts as a gatekeeper and helps in managing incoming phone calls and emails of editors
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of any four-year course, preferably BS Elementary or Secondary Education
- Preferably with background in editorial-production processes
- With good communication skills; goal-oriented; team player; keen to details; and can work under minimum supervision
You may apply for other positions by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DICES Aralinks Playground, Matagumpay!
“Maglaro ng games!” sigaw ng mga mag-aaral nang tanungin kung ano ang gusto nilang gawin sa loob ng silid-aralan. Maaring isipin na ang paglalaro ay hindi angkop na gawain sa loob ng silid-aralan ngunit hindi...Layout Artist
The Layout Artist is responsible for executing the pre-production, production, and post-production processes to meet editorial requirements in collaboration with the team.Field Marketing Assistant
The Field Marketing Assistant (FMA) is one of the major supports of the Customer Service Officer (CSO) in applying sales and marketing strategies towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.