Assistant to the Editor
The Assistant to the Editor helps in all stages of the publication process for books and other learning materials.
- Assists in coordinating with authors, coordinators, outsource persons (editors, evaluators, layout artists, illustrators, among others), including other external and internal customers to keep with the production timetable
- Monitors files, documents, manuscripts, and other pertinent materials to ensure smooth workflow
- Assists in executing some editorial-production processes to hasten production
- Does physical checking, copyreading, and proofreading
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
You may apply for other positions by sending your resume to email@example.com.
- Layout Artist
The Layout Artist is responsible for executing the pre-production, production, and post-production processes to meet editorial requirements in collaboration with the team.DICES Aralinks Playground, Matagumpay!
“Maglaro ng games!” sigaw ng mga mag-aaral nang tanungin kung ano ang gusto nilang gawin sa loob ng silid-aralan. Maaring isipin na ang paglalaro ay hindi angkop na gawain sa loob ng silid-aralan ngunit hindi...Field Marketing Assistant
The Field Marketing Assistant (FMA) is one of the major supports of the Customer Service Officer (CSO) in applying sales and marketing strategies towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.