Field Marketing Assistant
The Field Marketing Assistant (FMA) is one of the major supports of the Customer Service Officer (CSO) in applying sales and marketing strategies towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.
- Assists in the implementation of the company plan for fast and efficient delivery of customer requirements by planning routes and customer requirements through studying schedule or ad-hoc requests of the CSO or his/her authorized representatives
- Assists in maintaining continuous contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Assists in the preparation and/or implementation of action plans for effective closing of sales and in the search for sales leads and prospects
- Listens to customers’ complaints and advises immediate superior for necessary action
- Fulfills requests of the office by picking up or pulling out items as necessary
- Collects money from customers and records transactions on customer receipts as necessary
- Where necessary, performs tasks of transporting clients safely to their destinations
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of any four-year business-related course
- With at least three years of experience in direct selling or in any sales-related work
- With at least three years of driving experience
- With a valid professional driver’s license of restriction codes 1 and 2
- Knowledgeable in planning routes and in defensive driving
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Has good time-management skills; patient; and able to negotiate
You may apply for other positions by sending your resume to email@example.com.
- DICES Aralinks Playground, Matagumpay!
“Maglaro ng games!” sigaw ng mga mag-aaral nang tanungin kung ano ang gusto nilang gawin sa loob ng silid-aralan. Maaring isipin na ang paglalaro ay hindi angkop na gawain sa loob ng silid-aralan ngunit hindi...Layout Artist
The Layout Artist is responsible for executing the pre-production, production, and post-production processes to meet editorial requirements in collaboration with the team.Assistant to the Editor
The Assistant to the Editor is responsible for providing support at all stages of the publication process for books and other learning materials. He/she helps in facilitating, monitoring, and collaborating with the assigned Editorial-Production team as it delivers departmental and organizational objectives.