KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A workbook specifically developed for students and workers in the hospitality, travel, and tourism industry
- Ideal for ladderized courses such as Front Office, Foodservice Industries, and Tour Guiding
- Contains 17 units of varied themes and scenarios (hotels, restaurants, airlines, cruise ships, travel and tours, tourist information offices, and land transport services)
- Helps students develop both professional and communication skills needed to become a vital part of this fast-paced and growing industry
- Task-based. The tasks enhance speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills. They teach concepts, principles, procedures, and vocabulary which are essential in all service-industries. The task-based endeavors allow the learners to fully practice their communication skills.
- Authored by a well-distinguished and multi-awarded Language Education major, a hotelier, restaurateur, and a former flight attendant, who has great and endess passion for teaching, Ms. Raquel Fausto-Verzosa.
- Exciting topics include Hotel Operations, Food and Beverage Operations, Travel and Tour Guiding Operations, Airlines, Cruise Ships, and Airport Themes, Conventions and Event Management, Job Interview, Service Excellence, and Documentations
- Also provides clear and authentic pictures which immediately help learners develop the context and vocabulary that they need in differing setting
- Both teacher and students will enjoy the teaching-learning process as they