The Layout Artist, in collaboration with the team, is responsible for executing the pre-production, production, and post-production processes to meet editorial requirements.
- Implements text corrections, enhances illustrations, and makes illustrations using Photoshop or Illustrator
- Designs layout using Mathtype MS
- Makes alternative component designs and accurately-scaled illustrations
- Renders illustrations and other graphics with appropriate colors
- Complies with the Editorial-Production standards and the Phoenix Digital Solutions (PDS) requirements
- Helps in the design of books and other materials based on the House standards and requirements
- Delivers instructional materials in their highest quality standard and within the stipulated timeline
- Graduate of Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or other related field
- Knowledgeable in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Adept with Desktop Publishing applications
- Can lay out long documents (book format)
- Preferably with background in pre-press, press, and post-press production
- Willing to cope with repetitive tasks
You may apply for other positions by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DICES Aralinks Playground, Matagumpay!
“Maglaro ng games!” sigaw ng mga mag-aaral nang tanungin kung ano ang gusto nilang gawin sa loob ng silid-aralan. Maaring isipin na ang paglalaro ay hindi angkop na gawain sa loob ng silid-aralan ngunit hindi...Field Marketing Assistant
The Field Marketing Assistant (FMA) is one of the major supports of the Customer Service Officer (CSO) in applying sales and marketing strategies towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.Assistant to the Editor
The Assistant to the Editor is responsible for providing support at all stages of the publication process for books and other learning materials. He/she helps in facilitating, monitoring, and collaborating with the assigned Editorial-Production team as it delivers departmental and organizational objectives.